Membership to the Kenya Society is open to British, Kenyan, Indian and all International friends of Kenya residing in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of membership
- Talks: Eminent speakers regularly address members on subjects as diverse as books, conservation and development in Kenya.
- Networking: Several opportunities to interact at events with other members and develop social or professional contacts.
- Social events: A vibrant social annual calendar, including the popular High Commissioner’s Summer Garden Party at the official residence and Annual Lunch at the prestigious Royal Over-Seas League private club.
- Charitable causes: Support other members and friends charity activities linked to Kenya.
- Online forums: Connect with members online through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Bring a guest: Strictly by prior arrangement, members are welcome to bring a guest at a fee to events.
Annual membership rates
Terms & Conditions
*Those applying for student membership need to supply a copy of their student ID when applying
*Family Membership includes 2 adults and 2 children under 18 years
*Corporate membership includes 6 applicants
Annual membership runs for a calendar year starting on January 1st. If you join in October or later, your first annual membership subscription will extend to the end of December the following year.
To strengthen links between Kenya and Britain, we offer honorary membership to the present and past Kenya High Commissioners in London and the current diplomatic staff at the Kenya High Commission.
All members of the Kenya Society must abide by the terms of our Constitution.
Please email email@example.com with any other queries.
0207 922 7712
c/o Raitt Orr & Associates
7-14 Great Dover Street
London SE1 4YR